About Our Services
We service a variety of industries.
Call us at 801-254-2038
to learn more!
Our employees specialize Diesel Mechanics, Welding, Truck Driving, Electrical, Operating Equipment, Engineering, Labor, Supervising, Mechanics, Machinists, Masons, Surveying, Carpeting, Millwrights, and Janitorial. Many of our experienced employees are well-trained with years of experience. We also specialize in Surface and Underground Mining. We have trained employees ready to go to work.
We offer MSHA and OSHA Training. Our certified trainers teach all aspects of training and can get you the certifications you need. The cost of our training is significantly lower than our competitors. Give us a call to reserve your spot at our next training.
Here’s how it works:
1. Fill out the credit application and sign the quote. Return it to set up an account. (You are under no obligation to order workers).
2. When your business demands temporary service, call and we will have the number of workers at the job site, as required.
3. All workers carry a Work Order that should be signed by you or site supervisor at the end of the shift. Workers are paid for all hours worked when they return to Carlson Staffing Office.
4. Carlson Staffing pays Workers’ Compensation, Withholding, Unemployment taxes and Social Security.
5. Carlson Staffing invoices weekly. Bills are due and payable upon receipt, unless other arrangements have been made.
6. You can request workers for any time, 24 hours a day, and 7 days a week. Simply call the day before. Office hours are from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm Monday through Friday. (Saturdays on call only).
7. Your satisfaction is assured. Carlson Staffing will replace or remove any worker who does not perform the job detail, without charge. (Within the first 2 hours).
8. If you would like to hire any Carlson Staffing worker, there is no fee to the worker or to you. Simply contact the Carlson Staffing office for further details.
To utilize our staffing services, reach us at
How can Carlson Staffing find qualified people that don't appear on the radar of our HR Department or Mine Locations?
VERY! Our employees are well-trained. Carlson Staffing’s Area Manager keeps a current workforce list that you can monitor with them. Some of these people may be locals who don’t want to work full-time. We schedule them to do projects according to your needs.
Rates are available by contacting our Area Manager. You only pay for the time used. We supply the supervision for our crews. Our experienced workers get an honest rate of pay and are at-will employees who come with an understanding of the importance of delivering our services.
Our services help employees find better opportunities while they are busy making a living at their current position.
The advantage to an employer is getting to look at more potential employees. We take the guess work out of it by serving as a screening service. For example – it costs the companies over $1000.00 to put on an employee full-time. They incur costs associated with physicals, drug screens, hearing tests and other administrative costs. With us, you don’t have to spend that money until you are sure that it’s a good fit.